Veggie wraps are an ideal go-to when you can’t deal with cooking.
The recipe for Crunchy Veggie Wraps features a flavorful combination of lemony quinoa, crunchy veggies, creamy avocado, hummus, and hemp seeds.
- 4 medium collard green leaves, washed, patted dry, bottom stem removed
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- ½ cup prepared hummus
- 1 medium carrot, cut into matchstick-sized pieces
- 1 medium cucumber, cut into matchstick-sized pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ cup fresh microgreens (or sprouts)
- ½ medium avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. hemp seeds
- Use a vegetable peeler to make the collard green stems thinner. Start at the bottom of the leaf and peel up. Make sure you do not cut through the leaf. Set aside.
- Combine quinoa, parsley, lemon juice, and pepper in a small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Place leaves green side down on a cutting board or work surface. Evenly spread hummus in the center of each leaf. Top evenly with quinoa mixture, carrot, cucumber, bell pepper, microgreens, avocado, and hemp seeds.
- Fold long sides toward the middle and roll burrito style.
- Organized and Safe Makeup - April 28, 2020
- Spring Cleaning Challenge – Day 8 – Garage and outdoor areas - April 18, 2020
- Spring Cleaning Challenge – Day 7 – Laundry Room / Mudroom - April 17, 2020