Covered in a vibrant vegetable medley of red onion, three colors of bell peppers, and broccoli florets this Rainbow Veggie Flatbread Pizza is always a hit.
- 1 6½- inch whole-wheat pita (or whole-wheat flatbread)
- ¼ cup marinara sauce, no sugar added
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup orange bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. broccoli florets, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. red onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Place pita on a large baking sheet.
- Spread marinara sauce evenly on pita. Top evenly with cheese.
- Starting at the edge of the pita, place an approximately 1½-inch circle of tomatoes around the edge of the whole pita. Continue with a 1-inch circle each orange bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, green bell pepper, and broccoli. Make sure each vegetable is touching the previous one. Place onions in the middle.
- Bake for 5 to 8 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Slice each pita into 4 slices. Serve immediately.
Latest posts by Di is Organized (see all)
- Organized and Safe Makeup - April 28, 2020
- Spring Cleaning Challenge – Day 8 – Garage and outdoor areas - April 18, 2020
- Spring Cleaning Challenge – Day 7 – Laundry Room / Mudroom - April 17, 2020