Your cart is currently empty!
Blueberry Bread Pudding
This Blueberry Bread Pudding uses whole grain bread, almond milk and maple syrup for a twist on a favorite classic!
- 8 large eggs lightly beaten
- 2½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- 8 slices low-sodium sprouted whole grain bread cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 cups fresh (or frozen) blueberries
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Hot water
- Combine eggs, almond milk, maple syrup, extract, nutmeg, and salt in a medium bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
- Place bread and blueberries in a 13 x 19-inch baking dish that is lightly covered in spray.
- Top with egg mixture; mix well to blend. Refrigerate, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place baking dish in roasting pan. Add water to roasting pan to come an inch up the side of baking dish. (Baking dish will be sitting in water.) Tent aluminum foil over roasting pan so that foil does not touch bread pudding. Cut two slashes in foil to allow steam to escape. Bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove foil. Bake an additional 35 to 45 minutes, or until bread pudding is puffy and custard is set.
- Cut into eight pieces.
NEED MORE IDEAS?
Don’t forget to count on us if you need a private consultation. We can help you figure out what are the best steps to accomplish your home organizing goals. We also create a personalized shopping guide to organize that odd space or your dream pantry. Send us an email or check out our Virtual Organizing Services and Hands-on Services in Baltimore!
Learn more about our Digital Book, Organize Yourself Healthy