Your cart is currently empty!
How to declutter and organize your medicine cabinet
The medicine cabinet or box are areas that many people forget to declutter and check items for expiration dates. Let’s make an effort to tackle this area once or twice a year?
Here is our step-by-step process
- Gather all the medicine you have around your home.
- Consider if you still need to keep that medicine.
- Check for expiration dates.
- Categorize them into most used, kids’ medicine, cold medicine, etc.
- Store them in a safe, dry space. Kitchen cabinets and linen closets are ideal spaces. Do not store them in the bathroom since the humidity could damage the medication.
Where and how to safely dispose of medication
Baltimore City and County have permanent, year-round prescription return boxes to allow individuals to safely and anonymously return any expired or unused medication -with no questions asked. Check the addresses below.
- Central District, 500 E. Baltimore St., 21202
- Southeastern District, 5710 Eastern Avenue, 21224
- Eastern District, 1620 Edison Highway, 21213
- Northeastern District, 1900 Argonne Drive, 21218
- Northern District, 2201 W. Cold Spring Lane, 21215
- Northwestern District, 5271 Reisterstown Rd., 21215
- Western District, 1034 N. Mount St. 21217
- Southwestern District, 424 Font Hill Ave. 21223
- Southern District, 10 Cherry Hill Rd, 21215
- Baltimore County Police Baltimore County Police Precinct 1 Wilkens – 901 Walker Avenue, 21228
- Baltimore County Police Precinct 2 Woodlawn – 6424 Windsor Mill Road, 21207
- Baltimore County Police Precinct 3 Franklin – 606 Nicodemus Road, 21136
- Baltimore County Police Precinct 4 Pikesville – 215 Milford Mill Road, 21208
- Baltimore County Police Precinct 6 Towson – 115 W. Susquehanna Avenue, 21204
- Baltimore County Police Precinct 7 Cockeysville – 111 Wight Avenue, 21030
- Baltimore County Police Precinct 8 Parkville – 8532 Old Harford Road, 21234
- Baltimore County Police Precinct 9 White Marsh – 8220 Perry Hall Boulevard, 21236
- Baltimore County Police Precinct 11 Essex – 216 North Marlyn Avenue, 21221
- Baltimore County Police Precinct 12 Dundalk – 428 Westham Way, 21224
NEED MORE IDEAS?
Don’t forget to count on us if you need a private consultation. We can help you figure out what are the best steps to accomplish your home organizing goals. We also create a personalized shopping guide to organize that odd space or your dream garage. Send us an email or check out our Virtual Organizing Services and Hands-on Services in Baltimore!
Learn more about our Digital Book, Organize Yourself Healthy