We are giving away a CLOSET MAKEOVER and a mini PHOTOSHOOT to one lucky mom! If you could use a refresh, we would love to help you! Do you know somebody that needs to be pampered with these services? Let them know about this giveaway!
HOW TO ENTER
Like/Follow Di is Organized, Fathia Savory and Fabi Maranho Photography profiles and leave us a comment our our post so we know you liked it. If you already like and follow us, just leave a comment on the giveaway post on Facebook.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE GIVEAWAY
- up to 30 minutes virtual consultation
- complete style evaluation
- help weeding out items
- checklist of must have closet items
- 3 hours of hands-on closet organization
- donation drop off
- SKUBB organizers and BUMERANG hangers from IKEA
- 30 minutes photo session
- 10 digital images
- online photo gallery
We are giving away all these services ($625 value) + supplies to one *lucky* winner!
👉🏻 Entrants must be a mom that lives in Baltimore City or Baltimore County, MD.
👉🏻 Contest closes Saturday, 03/24 at 11:59pm EST.
👉🏻 Winner will be selected by an online random app on Monday 03/26 and notified via our social media and contacted via IG Direct Message or Facebook private message on Monday, 03/26
👉🏻 Winner must redeem the prize and schedule the session on April 8th, 2018.
👉🏻 the winner grant Di is Organized, Fathia Savory and Fabi Maranho permission to use her likeness in a photograph, video, or other digital media in any and all of its publications, including web-based publications, without payment or other consideration.
👉🏻 this giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.
Latest posts by Di is Organized (see all)
- Organize Yourself Healthy program provides framework for healthy living, eating and exercise in the new year - December 19, 2019
- Creating a Holiday Command Center - December 12, 2019
- The tantrum-free way to purge your kids’ toys before the Holidays - December 6, 2019